How would you like to earn $100 or more per day by simply using Canva and Fiverr? It’s entirely possible, but only if you know exactly how to do it! This article will help you learn everything you need to know to begin earning cash from home today!
Canva + Fiverr = Money in Your Pocket! Learn how you can easily earn money from Canva and Fiverr today!


Canva - what is it and why it's great

If you're looking for a way to make some extra cash on the side, then I've got a fantastic solution for you. All you need is a computer, an internet connection, and the willingness to learn something new. That's it. Sound too good to be true? Let me explain more.
Fiverr - what is it and why it's great
Fiverr is a great way to make some extra cash. You can take any skill you have, or learn something new that might interest you, and offer it to people who need that service. You'll be able to set your own price, list the services or products you want to sell, complete jobs on a per-project basis or just work as much or as little as you want. For example, if I enjoy photography I could create a gig on Fiverr where I offer to take photos of pets for $5 each. People looking for pet photos will come across my gig while browsing through the site and contact me directly with their request.

How to make money with Canva and Fiverr

Fiverr is a marketplace that allows people to sell various services for $5. You might be thinking to yourself why would anyone pay me $5 for anything? Well, the truth is some people need small jobs done that they don't have time to do themselves or don't want to spend the time and energy doing it, so they use Fiverr. There are many tasks available on Fiverr including but not limited to: blog writing, logo design, video production, website design, social media posts, and much more.
You may be wondering why I am telling you this when there are other websites like oDesk or Elance where you can find freelancing gigs of all types as well as many jobs listed by companies.

case study

It's been a while since I made my last income post, so I figured it was time to share some of the ways that I've been making a little extra cash. 
I'm going to be honest with you, while all of these methods have worked for me at one point or another, they take up quite a bit of time and energy. That being said, if you're looking for something easy that will make some passive income for yourself, then this post is not for you. If on the other hand, like me, your goal is to work smarter instead of harder (and have fun doing it), then read on!